The small, quiet town of Penobscot was one of the earliest settlements on the Peninsula. It’s interior marshes, ponds and the Northern Bay are popular destinations for birding, leisure fishing, kayaking and boating.
Incorporated in 1787, the town remains a treasure trove of the region’s history. The Penobscot Historical Society and the town host an annual celebration of the town during Penobscot Days in mid-summer.
- A Quiet-Moment-Massage 19 Bayview Rd.
- King Hill Farm 29 Faerie Kingdom Rd.
- Penobscot Historical Society 88 North Penobscot Rd.
- Tree Feller 42 Pierces Pond Rd.
- Town of Penobscot 1 Southern Bay Rd.