Our mission is to promote and protect the vitality of our business and non-profit community through collaborative efforts of our members while
sustaining the character of the peninsula.
Together we help create a stronger and more vibrant economy for our region.
Being a Member of the Blue Hill Peninsula Chamber of Commerce comes with a number of benefits:
- Our most popular benefit is inclusion in our Area Guide. Currently at a distribution of 11,000 copies, the Guide is a much sought-after resource for tourists, businesses and those looking to relocate to this area, distributed throughout the state of Maine, the United States and internationally, through the Maine Tourism Association, Visit Portland Maine, the Blue Hill Peninsula Chamber of Commerce Info Centers, other Maine Chambers of Commerce, local businesses and organizations, area rentals and places to stay.
- Opportunity to promote your Business/Org in our many Info Centers located around the peninsula with brochures and other materials you may provide.
- Business Listing on a dedicated page on our website which averages approximately 50,000 visitors yearly
- Marketing opportunities via our E-Newsletter, Chamber Advertising Opportunities, Facebook and our Events Calendar
- Members’ First referrals
- Access to the BHPCoC membership list, which currently includes over 200 businesses in our region
- Job opportunities listing on our website
- Promotion of your events, posts, and updates via our growing social media presence via Facebook and Instagram #blue_hill_peninsula
- Opportunities to join a committee or volunteer, share your ideas to help us grow and thrive
- Opportunities to participate in community and other events to showcase your business or organization
- Access to opportunities to assist your business or organization (additional fees apply).
- Become a Sponsorship
- Chamber website marketing
- Email blasts for your events or news
Eligibility: Any person, association, corporation, or partnership located within the State of Maine and having a shared interest in the objectives of the Corporation shall be eligible for membership. Persons, associations, corporations, or partnerships located outside of the State of Maine may apply for membership and will be considered by the board of directors on a case-by-case basis. No membership application shall be denied on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin or gender.