Website Maine Made Relief
We are a growing small business, focused on high quality products that address pain, rash, and
soreness. We are actively expanding our offerings as we grow.
The Outreach and Sales Lead is the face of Maine Made Relief products. They are an educator and
spokesperson, and they can speak passionately about our products. A great candidate will be curious
about what makes our products sell, and seeks to find opportunities all over the state of Maine and
beyond. This role involves calling, driving, email communications, and strong in-person connections.
We are looking for a person who is not hesitant to pick up the phone or walk in somewhere (cold call)
and seek to discover a customer’s needs.
This role will be full-time but flexible. Our objective is to provide people on our peninsula with
comfortable, living wages + create a path whereby, to the extent we produce the growth we envision,
our folks can generate wealth (i.e. to transcend survival and comfort, and ultimately to thrive). With
that said, we’re still in the early days. For now, we envision this role to require 30-40 hours per week.
The base pay starts at $21/hour (more for experienced individuals) plus the ability to earn more via
commission. Travel compensation is also provided.
– Connection-building & interpersonal skills
– Proficiency with email, calling, and selling
– Product knowledge and resilience to work with skeptics
– Capturing videos, photos and content for socials (can detect marketing opportunities
– Intuitively positive, but can anticipate problems and troubleshoot
– Willingness to communicate with all members of a team and embraces a team mindset
– Personable and self-motivated
– Open-minded about natural remedies
– Passionate about supporting peninsula and Maine-based businesses
Start date: ASAP
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com