Website Northern Light Health
Northern Light Health
Looking to make a change? Join Northern Light Home Care & Hospice to make a change in your life and in the lives of others.
We are looking for compassionate Registered Nurses looking to make a big impact in their local community. With our six homecare and hospice locations across Maine, support is always close by. Come experience the difference you can make in the lives of your friends and neighbors.
– Northern Light Home Care & Hospice – Aroostook
Presque Isle, Maine & Houlton, Maine
– Northern Light Home Care & Hospice – Kennebec-Somerset
– Northern Light Home Care & Hospice – Cumberland-York
South Portland, Maine
– Northern Light Home Care & Hospice – Hancock
– Northern Light Home Care & Hospice – Penobscot
Learn more about the different Maine regions: Career Opportunities and Jobs – Northern Light Health
– BLS from American Heart Association Required
– License to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in the state of Maine
– Vaccinations (Including COVID-19)
New Graduate Nurses or Nurse Practitioners looking for alternate work as an RN encouraged to apply!!
Northern Light Health is guided by our culture of caring, and that starts with caring for one another. Northern Light Health is a great place to work, to grow, and to excel. We encourage you to thrive by providing meaningful benefits that support you and your family.
– $4,800 – $12,000 sign-on bonus for both full and part time positions
– Generous paid time off
– Tuition repayment programs
– Reimbursement of educational loans
– Premium pay differentials for evening, night and weekend shifts
– Wellness programs and incentives
– Much more
About Northern Light Home Care & Hospice
Northern Light Home Care & Hospice is a non-profit organization providing direct, personalized care throughout Maine – from Northern York County (Biddeford/Saco region) to Northern Aroostook County (Fort Kent region).
Our roots in Maine date back to 1912. Since then, beginning in 2006, we have merged all of our homecare and hospice agencies under one umbrella, completing a full, statewide merger in 2015. We made this move to make our offerings more accessible for you, when and where you need them.
We are committed to making visits to those at home who are recovering from illness and surgery, and have added Hospice and other programs to help those who prefer to spend their remaining days in the comfort of their own home. We continue with public health nursing by offering immunization clinics, adult health clinics, and education and awareness events for all ages.
Throughout the homecare system, our clinicians make in excess of 160,000 in-home visits each year caring for an average of 1,400 people on any given day. An additional 4,000 individuals are cared for in health and wellness clinics.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com