Thank you for supporting Chamber Member Businesses!
If you are a Chamber Member with a change to the information displayed on the attached list OR a new update to share, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can include it in one of our next bi-weekly e-newsletters. Be sure to “tag” us on Facebook (@bluehillpeninsula) and Instagram (@blue_hill_peninsula) with any posts you want us to share on our page.
If there is any other information we can be providing on this page or in our e-newsletters, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Stay safe everyone!
COVID-19 RESOURCES & LINKS:
Governor Mills has outlined a vision for how Maine will restore its economy through a safe, gradual phased approach, in order to protect public health, ensure health care readiness and testing accessibility, and build public-private collaboration. They are looking for feedback from Maine businesses, organizations and people to help them chart the best course. To read the full plan and to give feedback click here.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
And this article can help guide non-profits in how to benefit from this relief package as well: https://nonprofitquarterly.org/how-nonprofits-can-utilize-the-new-federal-laws-dealing-with-covid-19/
Maine Association of Non-Profits-
- $310 billion in replenished funds for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- $50 billion for the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program
- $10 billion for the SBA’s Emergency Economic Injury Grant program
- $75 billion in emergency money for our health system
- $25 billion to increase testing and contact tracing capabilities
- To apply for the Paycheck Protection Program, reach out to an SBA approved lending institution.
- To apply for the SBA’s Economic Injury loan and grant programs, visit the SBA website.
- Find more details about the differences between the loans on our blog.
From Maine Tourism Association:
Governor Mills Issues Executive Order Mandating Quarantine Restrictions on Travelers Arriving in Maine to Protect Public Health and Safety
Governor Janet Mills has issued an Executive Order that greatly restricts the operation of lodging properties and travel into Maine. Click here to read all the details: EXECUTIVE ORDER: NEW LODGING AND TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS