Hello, and thank you for taking the time to view this page. It is our hope that you will consider joining the Blue Hill Peninsula Chamber of Commerce again or for the first time. As you may know, since November of 2016 we have made quite a few changes in our staff as well as our Board of Directors. We are an enthusiastic group who desire to bring excitement and direction to the Chamber, as well as direction for moving commerce forward on the peninsula.
Our goals for 2018 include: improvement to the Area Guide, making it more destination and relocation friendly, having an increased focus on our local community and providing opportunities for interaction with businesses and organizations with our community members, educational opportunities for small businesses, decreased rates for non-profits and bringing more events to the peninsula.
Here are some of the other benefits of membership:
- Business Listing on a dedicated page on our website
- Over 41,600 page views from August, 2016-August, 2017
- Our website averages over 300 views per day
- Marketing opportunities via News Flash, cooperative advertising, Facebook and our Events Calendar
- Members’ First referrals
- Access to the BHPCoC membership list, which currently includes over 180 businesses in our region
- Display space for your business’ flyers and business cards at our office at 16B South Street, Blue Hill
- Job opportunities listing on our website, linked to Eastern Maine Community College and University of Maine job boards
- Promotion of your events via our growing social media presence, business-to-business network and our Events Calendar
- Opportunities to join a committee or volunteer, share your ideas to help us grow and thrive
- Opportunities to participate in community and other events to showcase your business or organization
- Access to opportunities to assist your business or organization (additional fees apply).
- Become a Sponsorship
- Chamber website marketing
- Email blasts for your events or news
- Our most popular benefit is inclusion in our Area Guide. Currently at a distribution of 9,000 copies, the Guide is a much sought-after resource for tourists, businesses and those looking to relocate to this area, distributed throughout the state of Maine, the United States and internationally, through the Maine Tourism Association, Visit Portland Maine, the Blue Hill Peninsula Chamber of Commerce, other Maine Chambers of Commerce, local businesses and organizations, area rentals and places to stay.
- Become a Chamber Sponsor and increase your visibility and community support
- Advertising options via the Chamber website
- New resource pages for members via the Chamber website
- Kiosk spaces available (for a fee) in the office for more exposure of your business or organization
It’s exciting to be part of our chamber and we hope that you will continue to join us. Your membership means we can provide you with the services and support you ask for. It also allows us to improve on our advocacy, advertising, and business service efforts.
Click here to complete your application. Online payment options below or you can mail in a check.